Thursday, May 10, 2007

You know you want one.

The special limited edition, complete 2-season box set of LAND OF THE GIANTS is heading our way this summer (24th July 2007). "Only" two Benjamins, but on sale for a buck fitty! Back in those days, two seasons were good for 51 episodes. I kinda gotta think that Sopranos or Entourage wouldn't be nearly as half as good as they are if they had to crank out an episode a week for half a year.

I don't remember much about LAND OF THE GIANTS, other than that it was always fun to see the characters climbing up a giant phone cord, or getting trapped beneath a giant thimble, or being harassed by a gargantuan cat. Oh, and "Valerie" gave me a giant something when I'd see her giant something elses. OK, so I was a pervy kindergartner.

Bonus! if you want to be a member of the Giants family, you can get a free membership here.

Postscript: my friend Kevin sent me this. I know if *I* was going on a spaceship, I'd bring my bathing suit, too.

No comments: