Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Beautiful Mind

You people are fucked. You're living in a dream. You still sit here talking about the fucking Oscars. What rough beast slouch towards Bethlehem to be born. Yeets. The world, don't you see it. Bush let al Qaeda escape, the mountains. Then he has us invade some other country. It's more noble than watching these jack-off fantasies on TV if I were kicking their ass. It's like America. I mean this is still where people come to make it. It's a beautiful idea. And what do they get, bling, and come on for shit they don't need and can't afford.
-- Anthony Soprano, Jr.

But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?
-- Former First Lady, Barbara Bush

Why, indeed?

Today I'm wasting my beautiful mind on things like these:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ana again...wow that batman clip gives me soooo many good moves to work on....lol

frankly, david bowie dances like am englishman....not a compliment...

this maks me think i need to go look up clips of ..Chic..

Pretzer said...

OK, that does it.

I'm going to have a rebuttal re: Bowie for you. Be forewarned.